Cap Neige and the after ski relaxation !
Surrounded by the exceptional mountains of Espace Killy, Cap Neige has a relaxation area with a swimming pool, a sauna and a steam room.
Opening hours, Sunday to Friday: (Closed in autumn, the relaxing area will be open from december onwards.)
- Swimming pool: from 10 am to 8 pm
- Sauna and steam room: from 4 pm to 8 pm
Hammams, also known as a Turkish baths or steam rooms, originate from the South, while saunas, which use dry heat, are traditionally widely used in Northern Europe. These two relaxation techniques have all sorts of benefits that people don’t always know about!
A sauna is a wooden room where you can bathe in a dry heat, ranging from 60°C to 100°C, allowing you to relax and unwind.
- Relieves stress thanks to the equanimity experienced after a sauna
- Eliminates fatigue
- Stimulates circulation, resulting in greater oxygenation of the body
- Strengthens the immune system against colds and chills
- Clears the airways due to deep inhaling
- Accelerates sweating, thus cleansing and improving skin elasticity
- Relaxes the muscles and eliminates muscle tension
A hammam, meaning ''hot water'' in Arabic, is a steam bath that draws its origins from the Roman baths.
- The main benefit of a hammam is that it significantly dilates the blood vessels, inducing a very deep sense of relaxation
- A hammam is highly recommended after muscle activity. It creates a feeling of intense relaxation that loosens the muscles and relieves aches and ligament pain
- It also helps to decongest the bronchial tubes
- With the relaxing effect it has, a hammam induces a languor that is beneficial to sleep
- Whether you’ve had an active day or not... relax in comfort...!
SUMMER 2018 OPENING :
This summer 2018, the swimming pool is open from 7th of july.
The relaxing area is only available for Cap Neige's customers.